We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

cheap bars

england
Level Contributor
15 posts
1 review
Save Topic
cheap bars

just wondering if some one has an upto date list of cheap bars in puerto del carmen myself and partner are going 26 jan and are staying at luz y mar aparts many thanks

UK
Destination Expert
for Ayia Napa, Puerto Del Carmen, Skala, Cyprus, Protaras
Level Contributor
14,013 posts
133 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: cheap bars

Hey YM..........how goes it ? No Parque this year ?? How you finding the Azul ? I've stayed there a couple of times myself but the pool bar opening was hit & miss and the bar in reception was always closed hence why we never ventured back after our last stay in 2009

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
629 posts
100 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: cheap bars

Hello Miss Chief,

It's going great thank you - currently sat in the sun (high 70's I'd say)

Wanted to go back to PT, but the price had gone up £250. We decided to have a third week, and got the same price here as 2 at Parque.

The pool bar is open every day, top fella running it called Josef. Night time is dead (in the hotel) but we tend to be out by 7 anyway. I'd say there's loads more people about than last year, we're loving it.

Enjoy your time here in 3 weeks.....

Manchester, United...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Del Carmen
Level Contributor
2,166 posts
124 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: cheap bars

Sounds like you are having a great time YM !

Gutted I couldn't get a few days away sorted mate...

Don't forget about the pool shack on your daily walk abouts !!

Happy Holidays

Danny

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
629 posts
100 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: cheap bars

Alright Danny,

Yeah, we're having a great time, visited loads of bars and restaurants. Off to Golden Corner tonight then for something to eat on the strip.

Haven't managed to see The Pool Shack and I've walked to the old town most days. Usually end up at Taylors Tavern or Highlander.

I'll do a report on my return.

Cheers mate

Derby, United...
Level Contributor
275 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: cheap bars

Young Mostoni could you give me any tips on best rooms at Plaza Azul . I like high floor with nice sunny balcony , going there in March and would appreciate your help please . Thankyou.

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
629 posts
100 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: cheap bars

Hi Babs,

I'd requested B5, B6, or B7. All ground floor apartments and some of the current occupants sunbath on their terrace all day.

If you prefer a balcony, same numbers as above but put an A in front of them. We're on the opposite side and don't get the sun (not a problem as we're down at the pool with the kids from 10am.

Enjoy

Young Mostonians.

Leeds
Level Contributor
108 posts
1 review
Save Reply
17. Re: cheap bars

Afternoon Young Mostoni,Don't suppose you know anything about the Los Hibiscos.The missus and me are staying there,all inclusive, in 3 weeks time( 50 quid more than SC,so it was a no brainer)Read good and bad reports.Is the weather hot or warm at the moment?Ain't been on the island for 10 years.Can't wait to get back:-)

UK
Destination Expert
for Ayia Napa, Puerto Del Carmen, Skala, Cyprus, Protaras
Level Contributor
14,013 posts
133 reviews
Save Reply
18. Re: cheap bars

Leeds............I'd probably be inclined to start a new thread about these apartments or it will get lost in a non relevant thread and someone may be able to help you out with info if they've stayed there

In the meantime you could check the 186 reviews including very recent ones on TA on this link tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotel_Review-g662290-d6533…

Manchester, United...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Del Carmen
Level Contributor
2,166 posts
124 reviews
Save Reply
19. Re: cheap bars

Any new finds YM?

I trust Friends is still the best Sunday lunch on the Island !!

Continue to enjoy your hols mate

Happy Holidays

Danny

20. Re: cheap bars

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, January 12, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Puerto Del Carmen