We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Booked again!!

Which Puerto Del Carmen hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Monaghan, Ireland
Level Contributor
97 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Booked again!!

Way hey!! Jus booked my hol for next July! Countdown begins!! Staying in Montana suite hotel!! Any reviews??!!!

Kent
Level Contributor
6,064 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Booked again!!

it's the only way!! booked may's holiday before we went on novembers, then i see ba are flying again so wondered if i could manage another while the prices are ok, better not as we have a biggie in nov 2013 but we need something to look forward too.

Brighton, England
Level Contributor
1,286 posts
201 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Booked again!!

Going there in January, so will review then bevig. The recent reviews look pretty good and I know they've had a refurb. After staying at the Floresta recently AI for a family holiday, am very pleased to be able to go back to self catering. La Chalana, Terraza Playa et al here we come! :-)

Ireland
Level Contributor
578 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Booked again!!

Hey Bevig, delighted for you that you booked again and you can start a new countdown ;) I'm going at the end of January so 9 and a half weeks! Hopefully I'll go then some time in May too!

Durham, United...
Level Contributor
42 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Booked again!!

Bevig,

we are goin to the montana suite hotel for a week in December....

i will leave feedback for you.....

stevo

Prestatyn, United...
Level Contributor
77 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Booked again!!

We've also booked again for January :)

Visited in 2011 (January also) and tried Egypt this January (and Hated it!) so decided to come back! 7 weeks and counting.... ;)

Belfast
Level Contributor
783 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Booked again!!

Going again at end of Feb and June, can't wait!!!!

Monaghan, Ireland
Level Contributor
97 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Booked again!!

Ah that's great people thanks!! Pinky- new countdown is right! I have a bigger countdown dan u! :( it was June since my last visit and it feels like ages away! Cried the whole way home on plane, met some great people on our last stay! Really made our hol so enjoyable and nikki beech had some amazing entertainment lol me pole dancing!! Lol!! The embarrassment!! I am going 9 days this time!! So doubly excited! It's great too have something too look forward too!!

Ireland
Level Contributor
578 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Booked again!!

Bevig, the time is going so quick you won't even feel it!! I was there in May so just before you last summer and I went for a week in October too. Going for 9 days next time too :) 9 weeks tomorrow woop woop! Yeah it's great to have something to look forward to, I'm already planning the one after January in the back of mind but just can't afford to book a while!

Brighton, England
Level Contributor
1,286 posts
201 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Booked again!!

I'm with you Miss-renegade. Tried Egypt twice and won't return. Give me Lanzarote every time :-)

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
739 posts
237 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Booked again!!

7th of Feb for us!

Already looking for October as well!

Get answers to your questions about Puerto Del Carmen