We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

advice needed for apartments in june pls

Which Puerto Del Carmen hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
ireland
Level Contributor
39 posts
Save Topic
advice needed for apartments in june pls

hey me and my girlfriend thinking about going to puerto del carmen for two weeks in june

it will be our ist holiday together

want advice on good apartments

want names of the best self catering apartments in puerto del carmen

all advice is welcome

UK
Destination Expert
for Ayia Napa, Puerto Del Carmen, Skala, Cyprus, Protaras
Level Contributor
13,936 posts
129 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: advice needed for apartments in june pls

Check out the reviews for all the hotel/apartments in PDC and then narrow your choice down based on actual users reviews. I'd then come back on & ask about the one's you shortlist.

I noticed you've asked the same Q for Tenerife & Santa Ponsa, you can do the same with those hotels too left of every forum page is a link to the hotel/apt reviews.

For PDC

tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotels-g662290-Puerto_Del_…

There's so many to choose from you'll be spoilt for choice & we all have different ideas of favourite places to stay. The first thing you should decide is whether you want to stay in the Old Town or New Town. Cost will come into it as well as this differs greatly between apartments

Google "Puerto Del Carmen Map" which will give you an idea on bearings.

Edited: 2:32 pm, January 08, 2012
ireland
Level Contributor
39 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: advice needed for apartments in june pls

yea as i going pick between the 3 of them dont know where to go

UK
Destination Expert
for Ayia Napa, Puerto Del Carmen, Skala, Cyprus, Protaras
Level Contributor
13,936 posts
129 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: advice needed for apartments in june pls

Your very welcome for the info

ireland
Level Contributor
39 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: advice needed for apartments in june pls

thank you for your advice pueto del carmen sounds good what will the weather be like in june in pueto del carmen

Belfast
Level Contributor
783 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: advice needed for apartments in june pls

Weather will be really good in June, warmer than Santa Ponsa I believe! Anyway just a few points which might help you decide. Been to all 3 your considering and liked both Lanzarote and Santa Ponsa but would never go back to Tenerife due to volume of cockroaches we had! I know I'm probably biased but still this is only my opinion. PDC has something for all ages, my daughter and her boyfriend spent their first holiday here 3 years ago (18yrs old at time) and she returned again last year and is going again this year she liked it that much! Plenty of bars to choose from, probably slightly bigger resort than Santa Ponsa. Also plenty of restaurants with excellent food to choose from at affordable prices.

Whilst I loved Santa Ponsa, PDC ticks all the boxes for me because you are guaranteed the weather whereas we had some bad days in Santa Ponsa. Also had a bad experience in Santa Ponsa with the civil guards (mistaken identity) but all the same it wasn't very nice to experience and for that reason alone I would def favor PDC as I've never seen any trouble here and I've been going for several years now, at least twice a year.

Really think you and your girlfriend would love it especially as first timers. going to self catering apartments here next month, so I'll keep you posted.

Hope this helps.

Scotland
Level Contributor
402 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: advice needed for apartments in june pls

Stayed in both these apartments in the last year and would recommend them both. Both are situated in the Old Town and have good balconies for sunbathing.

http://www.holiday-rentals.co.uk/p417200

lanzarotebreaks.com/villainfo.php/13723.htm

ireland
Level Contributor
39 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: advice needed for apartments in june pls

which of santa ponza and lanzarote would be best for shopping and food etc

Belfast
Level Contributor
783 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: advice needed for apartments in june pls

Personally I think PDC for both.

9. Re: advice needed for apartments in june pls

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:22 am, February 24, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Puerto Del Carmen