We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

1st time PDC.

Which Puerto Del Carmen hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
London, United...
2 posts
Save Topic
1st time PDC.

As a lady on my own, loving a fun but safe night of karoke where would you recomend?

Belfast
Level Contributor
792 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 1st time PDC.

Not sure about where to go for karaoke but I know my daughter and her boyfriend really loved the atlantico centre and the various bars there. they met so many people and were made to feel so welcome, so maybe this is an option. Whereabouts are you staying.

Harrow, United...
Destination Expert
for York
Level Contributor
8,384 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 1st time PDC.

There's a few karoke bars but it's not really my thing. I know tito's at the farones end does karoke. Hopefully you get some more suggestions.

Costa Teguise, Spain
Destination Expert
for Costa Teguise
Level Contributor
1,523 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 1st time PDC.

rick's bar in centro atlantico is very friendly and does kareoke too! just up the stairs next to niki beach and the pr touts aren't sleazy or overbearing either !!

San Sebastian...
Level Contributor
386 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: 1st time PDC.

Hi,

you also have Yarbas Karaoke Bar.

Greetings,

Astrid at Feelfree Rentals

UK
Destination Expert
for Ayia Napa, Puerto Del Carmen, Skala, Cyprus, Protaras
Level Contributor
13,950 posts
129 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: 1st time PDC.

Not sure where your staying in PDC ??

But as well as those mentioned The Venue Pub in the same square as Friends bar (towards Los Pocillos end of the strip) is a big Karaoke Bar, they advertise 2,500 songs to choose from !

Blackpool
13 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: 1st time PDC.

Returned from P.D.C. last week and had some great nights in the matchmakers karaoke bar in the old town, the staff are very friendly, the prices are reasonable and you always get a free shot every time you go in.

7. Re: 1st time PDC.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:19 am, November 16, 2012
Get answers to your questions about Puerto Del Carmen