We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Very weird...!

Which Puerto Del Carmen hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
1,337 posts
29 reviews
Save Topic
Very weird...!

Myself and my GF did the fish pedicure in the biosfera in PDC.

It was 8 euro each for 15 mins.Sensation was so strange.Two of the fish were even fighting over some dead skin on my foot!.

It seemed to work though,feet were soft and smooth after.

Ireland
Level Contributor
1,879 posts
184 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Very weird...!

I saw a lot of people getting this done when we were there in May. I wouldn't do it as I hate anybody at my feet but one of the lads with us did it and really enjoyed it.

Lancashire, United...
Destination Expert
for Playa Blanca
Level Contributor
33,161 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Very weird...!

sparky

I think they originated in Turkey or Syria, but I'm not sure.

There is a pedi place in one of the big shopping centres I go to regularly. You can watch the people queue. There are up to six people with their feet in the same tank, at the same time. None of them have their feet washed, cleansed or anything else first.

Maybe that's why there are so many people stood watching them lol!

13. Re: Very weird...!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:20 am, October 03, 2012
Get answers to your questions about Puerto Del Carmen