We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Out of here...

Which Puerto Del Carmen hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Bracknell, United...
Level Contributor
283 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Out of here...

Mini bus on it's way so that's me out of here for a week.... If your in PDC at the moment hopefully I will bump into you, There is 6 of us so not easily missed. If you are not going yet and I don't get chance to say, I hope you have a brilliant holiday!!!

Cheers

Ian.

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
1,338 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Out of here...

Safe journey Ian,got here yesterday.Weather wasn't great,but cleared up nicely in the afternoon.

Got drunk last night,but early swim sorts out the hangover.Goin for coffee now,then its round 2!

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
622 posts
98 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Out of here...

Nice one Sparky, where did you get to last night?

Keep up posted on the PDC bars and restaurants you visit please......

west london
Level Contributor
640 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Out of here...

Me and the other half coming back out and staying in La Florida this Tuesday so fully expect to bump into Sparky as i believe he is staying in the same place.

Only booked Thursday night after reading about everyone else heading out and decided i needed a PDC fix.

Arriving in resort about 8-30 pm so it will be a case of throwing the bags through the door then it will be a quick 1 or 3 in the Purple Turtle followed by plenty more in Paddy's bar down in the square and we will see how the rest of the week pans out from there

Booking late meant i never got involved in the "COUNTDOWN" thread but i have to say it was one of the deciding factors in deciding to just book after a slightly boozy night out..

HWL

UK
Destination Expert
for Ayia Napa, Puerto Del Carmen, Skala, Cyprus, Protaras
Level Contributor
13,947 posts
129 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Out of here...

I like your style HWL.............have a great last minute break :o)

west london
Level Contributor
640 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Out of here...

Thanks miss_chief,normally a 6 month build up to most holidays but im getting to old for all that so i thought go for it (obviously encouraged by generous amounts of alcohol) and damn the consequences.

Now where does my son keep his piggy bank? :- )

UK
Destination Expert
for Ayia Napa, Puerto Del Carmen, Skala, Cyprus, Protaras
Level Contributor
13,947 posts
129 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Out of here...

Based on past experience of doing exactly the same, they often turn out to be THE best type of holiday, if there's any spare left when you find that Piggy Bank, send what you don't need my way LOL

Lanzarote, Spain
Level Contributor
6,534 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Out of here...

Enjoy your visit!

Keith

west london
Level Contributor
640 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Out of here...

Thanks Keith,just want to get going now but i suppose i will have to do some packing first.

HWL

Dublin
Level Contributor
79 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Out of here...

Have a great time everyone!! Decided at weekend we going again in Sept for a week happy days!!!!!

Ireland
Level Contributor
92 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Out of here...

Nice one hoopsmanwestlondon !!

Going to PDC myself on 25th so I presume you'll be gone home by then. Make sure you wear the hoops while you're there :)

Get answers to your questions about Puerto Del Carmen