We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

bicycle hire in matagorda.........

Nottingham
Level Contributor
39 posts
Save Topic
bicycle hire in matagorda.........

Can someone tell me where l can hire a bicycle in Matagorda where we will be staying and if possible prices daily ..

Lanzarote, Spain
Level Contributor
6,534 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: bicycle hire in matagorda.........

There is a chap that rents bikes out on the prom next to the Matgorda shopping centre, not up on the latest prices but he is easy to find and very helpful.

cheers

Keith

tipperary
Level Contributor
1,207 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: bicycle hire in matagorda.........

Hi ray316,

we hired 4 bikes from the gentleman Keith mentioned , Flistones I think its called. It was 40 euros for the day for the 4 bikes , I think you can keep them for 24 hours for 12 euro, and after that the price goes up. One thing we forgot to allow for when we went to hire bikes was a 50 euro deposit, which you get back when you return the bikes. By the time we had paid the 90 euro , we were left with 27 euro in the purse. We cycled to Arrecife and had lunch there and still had money left for icecreams on the way back out of the 27 euro!! That wouldnt be the case over here , ha!ha!. We had a brilliant day out , its a great way to see the beautiful island,

regards Deedee

3. Re: bicycle hire in matagorda.........

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:28 am, February 21, 2011
Get answers to your questions about Puerto Del Carmen