We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Diamond Club Maritima in August 2010

Bucks
Level Contributor
11 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Diamond Club Maritima in August 2010

Is anyone going to this resort last two weeks of August with teenagers? We are taking 3 boys, 1=12, 2=16yrs & are looking for company for them.

London, United...
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Diamond Club Maritima in August 2010

hey I am seventeen- girl and me and my family are out same weeks :)

hope to see you soon

Bucks
Level Contributor
11 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Diamond Club Maritima in August 2010

Hello Andrews40,

Thanks for your post. Glad there will be other teens out the same time as us. My daughter's just 19, will be with her b/f, and elder son + friend both 16. Younger son is 12. can't wait now...counting down the days.

R u on your own with parents?

Regards.

London, United...
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Diamond Club Maritima in August 2010

sounds good yea pretty excited now off out tomo and no there is me and my older brother who is twenty and my parents too see you out there :)

4. Re: Diamond Club Maritima in August 2010

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, February 15, 2011
Get answers to your questions about Puerto Del Carmen