We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

bourbon street bar

ferndale,wales
5 posts
Save Topic
bourbon street bar

can anyone let me know if karen and graham still run bourbon street bar in the old town

motherwell
Level Contributor
25 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: bourbon street bar

yes they do weve been to lanzarote 10 times and have never been in there show bar till this sept great bar and lots of shows on most nights plus karens so hot deff go you will have a great time

motherwell
Level Contributor
25 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: bourbon street bar

yes they do weve been to lanzarote 10 times and have never been in there show bar till this sept great bar and lots of shows on most nights plus karens so hot deff go you will have a great time

UK
Level Contributor
952 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: bourbon street bar

I think they’re currently running a ‘Lanzarote’s got Talent’ show there – no details sorry, but think maybe it’s on a Sat night ?

Ole

greek islands
Level Contributor
83 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: bourbon street bar

where abouts is this bar, we are staying in the old town?? sounds like a good bar.

motherwell
Level Contributor
25 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: bourbon street bar

bourbon st bar just 5 min walk from biosfera talent nights on a friday good fun drink prices very good

UK
Level Contributor
952 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: bourbon street bar

It’s not too easy to find actually.

Coming from the Biosfera back towards the Old Town cross over the nasty crossroad and continue heading down towards the harbour (Tartan Teddy’s on your right). 50 meters further on your left by the roadside there’s some silver bins (and a phonebox I think) and just on the left there is a small cul-de-sac of 6 or 7 bars, Bourbon Street is at the far end on the right.

Ole

UK
Level Contributor
952 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: bourbon street bar

It’s not too easy to find actually.

Coming from the Biosfera back towards the Old Town cross over the nasty crossroad and continue heading down towards the harbour (Tartan Teddy’s on your right). 50 meters further on your left by the roadside there’s some silver bins (and a phonebox I think) and just on the left there is a small cul-de-sac of 6 or 7 bars, Bourbon Street is at the far end on the right.

Ole

greek islands
Level Contributor
83 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: bourbon street bar

thank you, i know where abouts you mean, we have had some nice sunday dinners in the tartan teddy, think we might of past it last year but we will give it a try this time. thanks again.

Scotland
Level Contributor
18 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: bourbon street bar

Sorry to be the bearer of sad news but apparentely graham and caroline both died in 2007 and the bar is now being run by nick and suzie. It still appears to be doing well and has regular tribute acts etc.You can read reviews and comments about this and other bars at pdcreview.com.uk

Scotland
Level Contributor
18 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: bourbon street bar

Sorry to be the bearer of sad news but apparentely graham and caroline both died in 2007 and the bar is now being run by nick and suzie. It still appears to be doing well and has regular tribute acts etc.You can read reviews and comments about this and other bars at pdcreview.com.uk

Get answers to your questions about Puerto Del Carmen