We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Puerto Del Carmen at Christmas

bradford
1 post
Save Topic
Puerto Del Carmen at Christmas

We are thinking about going to PDC over christmas (from 27th Dec').

Can anyone advise what it will be like at that time of year? I'm not too worried about the weather; but I am worried that we'll be the only people there! :0)

We also like to go out in the evenings and I wondered if the bars and restaurants are will be very quiet?

Thanks All

Northern Ireland...
Level Contributor
400 posts
103 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Puerto Del Carmen at Christmas

weather last year was brill. Had one bad day (it never stopped raining!) other than that it was great.

Going back for more this year

Enjoy a wee bit of sun in December, much better than frost and the cold

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
8 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Puerto Del Carmen at Christmas

I've been last three new years. Last new year was unusually cold and rainy. It was also very quiet due to the New Town promenade being pedestrianised. The restaurants and bars were busier down in the old town and in Matagorda funnily enough, you'll be fine.

3. Re: Puerto Del Carmen at Christmas

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, February 20, 2010
Get answers to your questions about Puerto Del Carmen