We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Eating in PDC

Level Contributor
65 posts
31 reviews
Save Topic
Eating in PDC

Looking for some nice places to eat evening meals. Going with elderly parents. Some place not to noisy but with good food reasonable price casual dress.

La Carmencita del Puerto
$$ - $$$, Mediterranean, European, Spanish
My Kitchen Julius
$$ - $$$, Mediterranean, European, Grill
Asia Delicious
$$ - $$$, Chinese, Japanese, Sushi
36 replies to this topic
HGL
Almeria Spain
Level Contributor
595 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Eating in PDC

I think you should be more precise when you say 'reasonable price'. €15 for a main course or €25 ?

Ireland
Level Contributor
3,016 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Eating in PDC

Nearly everywhere. But more importantly because they're elderly:

Where are you staying as you don't want to get a suggestion 3kms away? It's a long strip with lots of choice and walking would be an issue and you don't want to be getting taxis everywhere for the sake of it.

I will drop two suggestions. I like a new restaurant by Burger King/Fariones called Casa Tinas. For the old town we really like El Varadero right by the Boules in the Port.

Bradford, United...
Level Contributor
3,981 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Eating in PDC

Check out restaurant reviews at the top of this page , you can filter re type of food , price , and quality , popularity

Level Contributor
1,182 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Eating in PDC

Been going to pdc for years and only had one bad meal- Italian resteraunt opposite pizza napoletina. Pizza napoletina was lovely by the way! You will enjoy the choice and quality of food pdc

Preston, United...
Level Contributor
33 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Eating in PDC

antica trattoria di Verona is an Italian restaurant not far from the Viik San Antonio Hotel excellent food and a good price. Book a table to ensure you get in you will not be disapointed.

Level Contributor
65 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Eating in PDC

Thank you we are staying in Matagorda.

Level Contributor
65 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Eating in PDC

Thanks Most nights we would be happy to pay 20-25 for a main meal.

Level Contributor
65 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Eating in PDC

Thanks for the advice and recommendations so far.

Edited: 1:00 am, October 16, 2017
Bradford, United...
Level Contributor
3,981 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Eating in PDC

The Costa Sal in Matagorda does an excellent Sunday dinner , non residents welcome , think you have to book , as very popular They also do themed nights , curries , etc

Brighton, England
Level Contributor
1,520 posts
243 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Eating in PDC

Island Bistro Restaurant in PDC old town. Small, old fashioned restaurant that does wonderful food. You can choose from set menu (3 courses) for about 14 euros or go a la carte. Either way you will eat well and be looked after by charming people. You will need to book and take a taxi there and back though. If you like Italian I can also recommend Pepenero in PDC situated next to the crazy golf. Again, a small restaurant, family run, with great food and very reasonable prices. If your elderly parents can manage some stairs you can sit on the upstairs balcony overlooking the sea. Nearly opposite is Antica trattoria da Verona mentioned by Jim S; also a nice place to eat.

Reply to: Eating in PDC
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Puerto Del Carmen