We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Beach conditions

Ljubljana, Slovenia
Level Contributor
10 posts
51 reviews
Save Topic
Beach conditions

Hi

we are coming to KYN in the end of November and we are still unsure where to stay. Since we'll have two small kids with us, beach condition has become an issue. Can you help me with location of Kohyao Island resort, Villaguna and Niramaya. On google maps they are all located on Long beach but I guess the places varies. Basically my Q is which one of the above has the best beach.

Tnx for your help

Ljubljana, Slovenia
Level Contributor
10 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Beach conditions

Thanks again to both of you Jamie and RMJDJJ. Lots of info and just 10 more hours to make a decision, since our reservation of Villa Diva Star (Villaguna complex) will run out then. I triple checked with Island resort and our Panorama Villa awaits us and our decision:) Of course the main issue is what we'll use more all day beach conditions at IR or pool and huge villa at Villaguna, when kids will take naps. Either way you both bought us will rewievs of the island in general so I know we'll have a great time there.

Oslo
Level Contributor
6 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Beach conditions

Thanks for answers!

13. Re: Beach conditions

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:20 am, November 06, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Ko Yao Noi