We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

New Santhiya Resort and Spa

Which Ko Yao Noi hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Brits in la Palma
Level Contributor
63 posts
19 reviews
Save Topic
New Santhiya Resort and Spa

Hi, we understand the new Santhiya Resort and Spa is about to or has just opened. Does anyone know more about it? We want to stay there end March but cannot find out the layout and distance of the villas to the beach.

Thanks

Andover, United...
Level Contributor
26 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: New Santhiya Resort and Spa

email danny@santhiya.com for all required information and I am sure he will assist

koh yao noi
3 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: New Santhiya Resort and Spa

Hi guys

i have lived on the island for seven years now , and its not a big island , and I have not even heard of this resort , are you sure it's on koh Yao Noi , or is is maybe the bigger island koh Yao Yai ,

Please let me know if I can be of any more help ,

Regards

koh yao noi
3 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: New Santhiya Resort and Spa

Where exactly is this new resort on koh Yao Noi please ?

Brighton
Level Contributor
1 post
43 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: New Santhiya Resort and Spa

Hi ZaKitAdventures,

My family of four; my husband and I and 2 teenager children (17yr & 15yr old), are coming for our 14 day holiday on Koh Yao Noi next month. We are hoping to do a few day trips; Kayak tours, island, beach & snorkel and day tours - can you recommend? Hoping to hear :-)

Helly

5. Re: New Santhiya Resort and Spa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, June 13, 2014