We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Excursions from Koh Yao Noi

Which Ko Yao Noi hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
London
Level Contributor
14 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Excursions from Koh Yao Noi

We will be travelling to Koh Yao Noi for just under a week in December (coming from Krabi not Phuket).

We'll be happy exploring the island by bike and on foot, and want peace and quiet away from the tourist trail. However we do want to make some trips to Phang Nga Bay. I have looked and found excursions organised by Koh Yao Travel but these seem to be £60 per person which is too high for us. Is this the typical cost?

Has anyone stayed on the island and organised trips through local guest houses for cheaper prices?

Thanks!

Worldwide
Level Contributor
156 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Excursions from Koh Yao Noi

I would be interested as well......

Thanks.

Berlin/Bangkok
Destination Expert
for Bangkok, Berlin, Thailand
Level Contributor
16,764 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Excursions from Koh Yao Noi

Just arrange it when you get there, through your hotel or a local travel shop. This is not something you have to pre-book. I would say you'll pay about a third of what that one you found is charging.

London
Level Contributor
14 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Excursions from Koh Yao Noi

Great thanks for the advice

4. Re: Excursions from Koh Yao Noi

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, May 02, 2010