We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Upcoming trip to Turtle Bay Beach Hotel

edinburgh
Level Contributor
13 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Upcoming trip to Turtle Bay Beach Hotel

HI Folks

I head off in a few weeks to TBBC and was wondering if anyone out there has been recently what I was looking to find out is: Does hotel have an evening dress code (read somewhere a while ago it does...cant find it now tho) Tried few safari companies but no real answers from them just the same generated e-mails each time also is it better to change money there rather than at travel agents,p.o or one of the other places available here in the UK. I would be grateful if anyone can help me with these questions or any other advice that they may have

Thanx in Advance

P.s Any advice on innoculations just been told theyre not totally necessary for short visit to this area (2weeks)

edinburgh
Level Contributor
13 posts
1 review
Save Reply
11. Re: Upcoming trip to Turtle Bay Beach Hotel

Hi I had same problem and eventually gave up after speaking to someone who was also having the same difficulty. Have now arranged with Raymond Kingi of Kingi Safaris having read reviews and spoken with someone who used him recently when on their honeymoon He also got in touch with me nearly a year after I first contacted him to ask if we had arranged a date to come and were we still looking for someone to arrange our trips and safari and this really impressed me specially as we had decided to go with Tunda who now despite emails and phone calls were not answering anything.

. I dont know when you are going but we arrive at TBBC hotel 19th June and he is coming to meet us at 3pm that afternoon so we can decide on trips and where to stay on our Masai Mara safari. You will find his details on tripadvisor I just dont have on hand at moment. Hope this helps plz feel free to repost me if you would like any further info hope you get fixed up

Regards Nancy

Hythe, United...
Destination Expert
for Kenya
Level Contributor
2,392 posts
122 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Upcoming trip to Turtle Bay Beach Hotel

Try glorious safaris shadrack will be quick to respond. They have an office in malindi

Cambridge, United...
Level Contributor
111 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Upcoming trip to Turtle Bay Beach Hotel

Abdul at Tunda Tours has been on holiday, that's maybe why he hasn't replied. He's normally spot on ! Don't give up on him, he's fantastic !

Nottingham...
Level Contributor
12 posts
1 review
Save Reply
14. Re: Upcoming trip to Turtle Bay Beach Hotel

Thanks everybody for the information. Tunda tours got back to me today so now we can go ahead with our plans!!

Tracy

15. Re: Upcoming trip to Turtle Bay Beach Hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:42 pm, June 18, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Watamu