We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Trip to Genting - need Travel Agent / Organizer help pls!

Bengaluru, India
6 posts
Save Topic
Trip to Genting - need Travel Agent / Organizer help pls!

Hi, Am planning a trip to Genting this February 2014 - from 13th to 18th - maybe around 4-5 days stay. Can someone help me with references to reliable Travel Organizers / Agents who can help me out. Btw, am based out of Bangalore. Thanks much!

Navi Mumbai, India
Destination Expert
for Genting Highlands
Level Contributor
2,770 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Trip to Genting - need Travel Agent / Organizer help pls!

Hi -

Need some details - whats your budget, how many persons, where u are going to genting from etc.

4-5 days is too much for genting - I would suggest a 2-night stay. Book at the genting official website for best rates - www.rwgenting.com

First World Hotel is good.

Also - book the Fantastica 2 show

Bengaluru, India
6 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Trip to Genting - need Travel Agent / Organizer help pls!

Hi Rainman

I would prefer to stay for 2 nights in Genting and then goto Langkawi - or the vice versa.. I guess a 3-4 night saty in Langkawi should be ok to cover the popular places to visit...?

thanks much!

Navi Mumbai, India
Destination Expert
for Genting Highlands
Level Contributor
2,770 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Trip to Genting - need Travel Agent / Organizer help pls!

Langkawi is quite expensive to stay so take that into account.

2 nights are enough in Langkawi, unless you just want to relax in your resort.

There is not much to do in Langkawi

4. Re: Trip to Genting - need Travel Agent / Organizer help pls!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 am, January 25, 2015