We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Go Genting Golden Package from KL Sentral - Help.

Bangalore
Level Contributor
48 posts
Save Topic
Go Genting Golden Package from KL Sentral - Help.

Hi All,

We are a family of 4 visiting KL mid November 2013.

Plan to spend one whole day at Genting Highland. Plan to take the Go Genting Golden Package as it is recomanded by many in this forum. Here is the link to the go genting page for details from KL Sentral which have referred www.gogenting.com.my/en/express/klsentral.htm

Have few questions regarding the "Go Genting Golden Package" and "Express Bus Ticket".

Kindly let me know if my understanding is right.

The "Express Bus Ticket" is for the journey from KL Sentral to GENTING SKYWAY LOWER STATION and then cable car journey to Genting Highland.

The "Go Genting Golden Package" includes same day Return Cable Car transfer to Genting Skyway lower station and from there a return journey to KL Sentral.

To avail the above service, I need to purchase both the tickets totaling 10+60.3 RM at KL Sentral. Right?

Edited: 6:39 am, October 24, 2013
Jakarta, Indonesia
6 posts
Save Reply
11. Re: Go Genting Golden Package from KL Sentral - Help.

Dear Resort World Genting,

Refer to the following website, gogenting.com.my/en/express/klsentral.htm, I'd like to buy the Go Genting Golden package, what to do then? I only find the telephone number..is there any email address which I can contact with or separate-website for online-buying?

As my plan is going to Genting with my 60yrs parents and 2 kids below 12yrs old on Mid of June 2014. Should I buy from now or on the date of departure to Genting?

Thank you.

Australia
Level Contributor
1,351 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Go Genting Golden Package from KL Sentral - Help.

No need to prebook or buy package. Just go to counter at KL Sentral, up the,secalators near 711. If u want to come back same day just buy return ticket there, esp if u want to come down Fri or Sat night.

Trip by road to Genting Skyway cable car is 1hr. Queues for cable car 15 mins.

By the way the bus ticket is open. Say you bought a 930pm ticket. That will guarantee u a seat on that bus. If you decide to leave earlier, say at 730pm, they will let on anyone with 730 tickets. If there are no shows or space left u can take that bus.

nayudupet
4 posts
Save Reply
13. Re: Go Genting Golden Package from KL Sentral - Help.

Pls tell me Hong Kong ocean terminal to Hong Kong International Airport distance and traveling time iam arrival from cruise at 9.00am i have flight at Hong Kong International Airport at 1.30pm i have already book the taxi also can reach r not pls help me

MALAYSIA
Level Contributor
186 posts
150 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Go Genting Golden Package from KL Sentral - Help.

Dear Gunupati,

Pls re-post your question in the Hong Kong forum,we are in Malaysia here.

15. Re: Go Genting Golden Package from KL Sentral - Help.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 am, May 13, 2015