We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Go Genting Golden Package from KL Sentral - Help.

Bangalore
Level Contributor
48 posts
Save Topic
Go Genting Golden Package from KL Sentral - Help.

Hi All,

We are a family of 4 visiting KL mid November 2013.

Plan to spend one whole day at Genting Highland. Plan to take the Go Genting Golden Package as it is recomanded by many in this forum. Here is the link to the go genting page for details from KL Sentral which have referred www.gogenting.com.my/en/express/klsentral.htm

Have few questions regarding the "Go Genting Golden Package" and "Express Bus Ticket".

Kindly let me know if my understanding is right.

The "Express Bus Ticket" is for the journey from KL Sentral to GENTING SKYWAY LOWER STATION and then cable car journey to Genting Highland.

The "Go Genting Golden Package" includes same day Return Cable Car transfer to Genting Skyway lower station and from there a return journey to KL Sentral.

To avail the above service, I need to purchase both the tickets totaling 10+60.3 RM at KL Sentral. Right?

Edited: 6:39 am, October 24, 2013
Navi Mumbai, India
Destination Expert
for Genting Highlands
Level Contributor
2,758 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Go Genting Golden Package from KL Sentral - Help.

Hi

I would suggest you just buy the bus+ cable car tickets for the RM 10, and then decide at Genting where you want to eat. There are many eating places, plus a food court at level 2, and there are many fast food joints too.

Indoor theme park may not appeal to everyone, so keep that option open regarding buying tickets for the same. I would suggest at least a 1 night stay at genting to experience the great weather and the entire area

Bangalore
Level Contributor
48 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Go Genting Golden Package from KL Sentral - Help.

Hi,

Thanks for the reply. Nice suggestion. Never thought of it.

I am thinking of taking Go Genting from Pudu Sentral as it is near to my place.

I would have loved to stay there for a night but have not planned for it while planning my KL trip.

I think the Bus + cable car tickets (for RM 10) you are refering to in your reply is from KL to Genting Highland.

In that case, how about the return bus + cable Car journey from Genting to KL. Can I book return journey Go Genting counter in pudu sentral itself ? Kindly provide info of the same as we plan to travel budget (plan to avoid cabs).

Also can I buy tickets for the Indoor Theme park once I reach Genting Highlands ( i mean dont tickets get sold our on a crowded day)? As you rightly said, i am travelling with my mother (64 Yrs) and 2 year old kid and they might not want to take any of the rides.

Edited: 9:06 am, October 24, 2013
Singapore
Level Contributor
37 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Go Genting Golden Package from KL Sentral - Help.

Hi, the RM60 package includes the bus and cablecar tickets both ways.

Navi Mumbai, India
Destination Expert
for Genting Highlands
Level Contributor
2,758 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Go Genting Golden Package from KL Sentral - Help.

Its all very easy.. You can buy return tickets from genting also.. always available, no lines etc. so don't worry. Tickets are never sold out for the theme park or the cable car. Take the cable car ride down, it is the highlight of the trip.

There are not too many rides in the indoor theme park, but they have some slow family rides which you may enjoy, like a canoe ride etc. The atmosphere is fantastic, lots of excitement and people.

Carry your own water from KL. Water is very expensive to buy at genting.

5. Re: Go Genting Golden Package from KL Sentral - Help.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 3:37 pm, August 01, 2014
Karachi, Pakistan
1 post
Save Reply
6. Re: Go Genting Golden Package from KL Sentral - Help.

Hi I am planning to travel Malaysia in September 2014. During my visit I plan to stay one night at Genting Highlands First World Resort. Go Genting Bus Express Golden Package includes a return ticket to KL Sentral, Return Cable Car Ride and SNow Park + Indoor Theme Park Tickets.

My query is does this package require return same day or the return may be taken next day as well?

MALAYSIA
Level Contributor
185 posts
145 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Go Genting Golden Package from KL Sentral - Help.

You should get the answer under the same post above

www.gogenting.com.my/en/express/klsentral.htm

nayudupet
4 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Go Genting Golden Package from KL Sentral - Help.

Kl sentral to genting bus + cable car tickets r online booking is not available next month we r visiting kl in case tickets r sold out. what can i do we r staying only one day in kl pls suggest me friends

Navi Mumbai, India
Destination Expert
for Genting Highlands
Level Contributor
2,758 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Go Genting Golden Package from KL Sentral - Help.

Generally tickets are not sold out. Just go early, or try to buy them 1 day in advance. If you go early enough you will get tickets, not to worry

Pune, India
2 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Go Genting Golden Package from KL Sentral - Help.

How long does it take to reach from KL to Genting highland by GoGenting???????