We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Re:Trip to Singapore & Malaysia

Which Genting Highlands hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Delhi, Delhi, India
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Re:Trip to Singapore & Malaysia

Hi,

I am planning a trip to Singapore , malaysia in end of july , I am staying in Genting for 2nights , so pls advise any other good places nearby to it, where i can go in the day time ... Because i dont think so Genting has so many things to spend 2 days and 2 nights.

also i have heard there is renovation going on in Gneting in July ..Is it true ??

How about the weather condiitions.??

Thanks

Norfolk, United...
Destination Expert
for Chaweng, Ko Samui
Level Contributor
35,757 posts
325 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Re:Trip to Singapore & Malaysia

How long is your holiday?

What sort of things do you like to see other than theme parks?

What about you and those you are travelling, ages, likes, dislikes?

What makes a place another good place for you?

Yes there will be weather! Sun, rain, hot and humid!

Delhi, Delhi, India
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Re:Trip to Singapore & Malaysia

Its for 7nights / 8 days ...

i would like to explore more of of discotheques , beaches, etcc..

Navi Mumbai, India
Destination Expert
for Genting Highlands
Level Contributor
2,688 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Re:Trip to Singapore & Malaysia

There are more discotheques in Delhi than in Malaysia, so I would suggest you do not go to malaysia for discotheques.

Beaches are only found in Tioman Island, Kota Kinabalu and Langkawi.

No beaches in KL, Genting, or singapore for that matter

New Delhi, India
2 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Re:Trip to Singapore & Malaysia

Hi , i want to plan trip in march current for about 7 nights total with my wife and 11 years old child for a malaysia and Singapore , a theme park , and its attractions will be good. How many nights should one plan in Mlayasia nd what all is good to see in these 3 or 4 nights. and where should one aim to stay in Budgtet or deluxe rooms.

the second part of the trip is for singapore and where should one stay, see and do with a 11 year old child.

i guess i have next 3 nights or should one stay at least 4 nights in Singapore ?

New Delhi, India
2 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Re:Trip to Singapore & Malaysia

What are the budget expenditure in Mallaysia , or is it better to travel to singapore for 5 nights with my Wife and 11 years old child:

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
1 post
10 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Re:Trip to Singapore & Malaysia

Hi if you are exploring Singapore I would recommend visiting gardens by the bay, the zoo, river safari, resortsworld aaquarium and water park,

You will find a lot of info via Google as the website is comprehensive

Navi Mumbai, India
Destination Expert
for Genting Highlands
Level Contributor
2,688 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Re:Trip to Singapore & Malaysia

vikas - you better give a figure of your budget, because this is a very difficult Q to answer otherwise. singapore is v v expensive, kindly keep that in mind

what is your flight routing? it's already march, and you are planning a trip for this month?? you also have to apply for 2 visas

8. Re: Re:Trip to Singapore & Malaysia

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, March 09, 2015