We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Awana's midnight cable car operation

Luzon, Philippines
Level Contributor
39 posts
Save Topic
Awana's midnight cable car operation

i recently got this while reviewing my itinerary

…photobucket.com/albums/m184/jhyannise/awana…

i got panicked.Chin swee temple is one of my itinerary after riding the cable car in Genting Highlands and after that I'll be going to Batu Caves, but before you go to the Batu Caves, since there's no direct trasnportation going to Batu Caves from Chin Swee Temple, you need to ride a cable car going back to the Genting lower Station. so how i can go back to Genting lower station if there's no cable car ride at the Chin Swee Temple which is the Awana Skyway, if they won't be operating for a day and they'll be operating on a mindnight? please help me. ( am i correct?)

Singapore
Level Contributor
37 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Awana's midnight cable car operation

There's a free shuttle service from First World Hotel Bus Terminal to Chin Swee Temple. Do note too, that Awana Skyway Lower station does not have any transport services to KL as compared to the Genting Skyway Lower Station.

Edited: 1:45 pm, March 24, 2013
2. Re: Awana's midnight cable car operation

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, March 26, 2014