We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

all about kuala lumpur city.

cebu city...
5 posts
Save Topic
all about kuala lumpur city.

pls give as an idea where to go in kuala lumpur city.

we are travelling with kids, we want to tour around the city of kuala lumpur, sunway and genting.

we are planning to stay in the city for 2 days for sight seeing withi the city, another 2 days in genting and 1 day in sunway. i need some information for our trip to be more easy and value for money. pls provide us the safest way to travel since we are travelling with kids.

which theme park is better, sunway or genting?

we need to know what theme park should we stay longer since we have 2 option. 1day at sunway and 2 days at genting OR 2days at sunway and 1day at genting?

if possible give us tips how to get there and which hotel to stay to?

thank you so much in advance... your comments and suggestions is badly needed for our first time trip as family... hope you can give us a wise and helpful advice... god bless everyone.

KL
Level Contributor
1,593 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: all about kuala lumpur city.

Better in what sense? I think you will enjoy 2 days in Genting better, rather than 1 day, the cool climate is a plus factor.

KL
Level Contributor
1,593 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: all about kuala lumpur city.

To go to Genting, there are a few options.

www.journeymalaysia.com/ptagenting.htm#1

Where will you be staying? Take the bus from the nearest station.

From KL Sentral use the Go genting bus

www.gogenting.com.my/en/express/klsentral.htm

Navi Mumbai, India
Destination Expert
for Genting Highlands
Level Contributor
2,913 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: all about kuala lumpur city.

I would recommend Genting over sunway

Lots more to do, great cable car ride up (and down!), can do a side visit to the nearby Chin Swee temples from Genting, and of course the cool weather throughout the year.

Surfers Paradise...
2 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: all about kuala lumpur city.

There are many tours offer through the following website, take a look, u may find what u want. Good Luck and good journey.

http://www.asia-experience.com

5. Re: all about kuala lumpur city.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:19 am, December 15, 2013