We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Market in Teramo

Canterbury, United...
Level Contributor
58 posts
18 reviews
5 helpful votes
Market in Teramo

Amongst many other things I am obsessed with Italian markets. Staying in Pescara for the third time in January and taking a trip to Teramo on a Tuesday.

Is there a market in the city centre on that day?

3 replies to this topic
Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
Level Contributor
622 posts
1. Re: Market in Teramo

I might not have a fair or full answer to your question in part because I have not looked into this matter before. Not that I am in full retreat from discovering such a response with a legitimate intention to learn more about this Adriatic region of the peninsula for it is most intriguing that I have been to Ancona and Ascoli Piceno and have stayed in the foothills of Apennines but I do not have a good answer or complete response to your question. During warmer months there were as I recall now food markets in the places mentioned. I do not know about the winter or colder months for these places to present such an opportunity to the public. Teramo is somewhat inland but a little south of Ascoli Piceno in Abruzzo. That is subject which I should investigate and I will soon. Pescara does deserve your attention as a port city no less. I will try to learn more about it.

South East England...
Level Contributor
6,393 posts
3 reviews
40 helpful votes
2. Re: Market in Teramo

This link says that the market is held on a Tuesday & Saturday: http://www.tuttoteramo.it/site/mercati.htm

mesh

Edited: 3:48 pm, December 20, 2018
Canterbury, United...
Level Contributor
58 posts
18 reviews
5 helpful votes
3. Re: Market in Teramo

I love Pescara!

Thanks for your reply.

Reply to: Market in Teramo
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted