We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Iberostar Rose Hall Beach OR Hilton Rose Hall with children

Which Rose Hall hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Liverpool
Level Contributor
192 posts
138 reviews
Save Topic
Iberostar Rose Hall Beach OR Hilton Rose Hall with children

My daughter can't decide between these two hotels for a two week holiday in October from the UK

They love a lively entertaining holiday both for them and the children and nice food.

Can anyone give any advice on children's activities, pool, beach and tip for rooms etc?

They are on a budget so not looking at the suites

Thanks

Level Contributor
151 posts
103 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Iberostar Rose Hall Beach OR Hilton Rose Hall with children

Any ideas on how to get an inexpensive rate at Hilton?

NY
Level Contributor
2,042 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Iberostar Rose Hall Beach OR Hilton Rose Hall with children

MY TA from Liberty will match any website price like expedia or bookit minus $10 per adult and $5 per child.

Pearland, Texas
Level Contributor
148 posts
Save Reply
13. Re: Iberostar Rose Hall Beach OR Hilton Rose Hall with children

We booked direct through hilton but I'm finding it much cheaper through some websites now. Try looking at vacation express and skoosh if your just wanting to price hotel only. It all depends on when your travel dates are. I know hilton is getting ready to do a sale if you book with them direct. I got something today from them on Facebook about it.

Level Contributor
151 posts
103 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Iberostar Rose Hall Beach OR Hilton Rose Hall with children

Thanks!

Level Contributor
151 posts
103 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Iberostar Rose Hall Beach OR Hilton Rose Hall with children

Unfortunately, we'll be there in July :(

16. Re: Iberostar Rose Hall Beach OR Hilton Rose Hall with children

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, June 20, 2015