We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Secrets St. James or Iberostar Rose Hall Beach/Suites

Which Rose Hall hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
St. John's, Canada
Level Contributor
23 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Secrets St. James or Iberostar Rose Hall Beach/Suites

Help! I'm travelling to Jamaica for 5 nights with my 18 yr old son. I've been to SSJ resort before and absolutely LOVED it!! I like the fact that I'm comfortable with the resort, it's beautiful, clean, just simply amazing!! Only thing is, it's an adults only resort (18 +) and I'm afraid it will be mostly couples, and that my son won't enjoy it. I haven't been to IRH Beach/Suites resorts and I'm afraid it won't even compare to SSJ. I'm wondering which of the two would be more FUN for an 18 yr old to enjoy!? I'd greatly appreciate any advice :)

P.S. we plan to do an off resort excursion one day, so technically we'll only have 3 full days on the resort... I really have my heart set on SSJ. Would it be a bad idea to take him there??

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
1,012 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Secrets St. James or Iberostar Rose Hall Beach/Suites

Beach,

Why not do the Iberostar Grand, more classy, awesome activities for your young one. Went there with my husband and my 20 years old daughter and 21 years old son and they loved it. They had so much fun with the star friends...check it out.

Alex

St. John's, Canada
Level Contributor
23 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Secrets St. James or Iberostar Rose Hall Beach/Suites

Thank you. I've considered the Iberostar Grand, however it's almost $1000 CAN extra per person. Is it worth that much extra for the Grand vs Beach or Suites?

3. Re: Secrets St. James or Iberostar Rose Hall Beach/Suites

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:27 am, March 14, 2015