We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hilton rose hall questions

Canada
Level Contributor
54 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Hilton rose hall questions

I've booked a two queen bed room for our family of four in March. Does anyone know if the king room comes with a sleeper-sofa? My husband and I are used to a king bed and my kids would have no issue with a pull out bed.

What email should I use to make meal reservations in advance? What restaurant would be best for a birthday dinner?

Is it common for little girls to get their hair braided? My girls always get it done when we go to Mexico. Is there any place near by that does this other than the spa?

Syracuse
Level Contributor
44 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hilton rose hall questions

When in March? We are going March 21st and 28th. I booked two queen beds as I didn't think they had a sofa sleeper so if you learn different I would like to know!

New York
Level Contributor
68 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hilton rose hall questions

Three Palms Restaurant for B-day celebration.

Wyoming
Level Contributor
33 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Hilton rose hall questions

Julie - the standard King rooms I have been in do not have a sleeper sofa in them. Click on this link here and you can see what their "sofa" looks like:

…hilton.com/en/…index.html

For dinner reservations, I have always just called them about 10 days prior to arrival. If you figure out how you can book via email, please reply back!

If the girls like getting their hair braided, then by all means go for it. Not sure of anyone on site who could do it outside of the spa, but if you take the free shuttle to the shops area, I'm sure you could find someone there.

Wyoming
Level Contributor
33 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Hilton rose hall questions

Julie - the standard King rooms I have been in do not have a sleeper sofa in them. Click on this link here and you can see what their "sofa" looks like:

…hilton.com/en/…index.html

For dinner reservations, I have always just called them about 10 days prior to arrival. If you figure out how you can book via email, please reply back!

If the girls like getting their hair braided, then by all means go for it. Not sure of anyone on site who could do it outside of the spa, but if you take the free shuttle to the shops area, I'm sure you could find someone there.

5. Re: Hilton rose hall questions

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, February 12, 2015