We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Iberostar Grand Rose Hall

manchester
Level Contributor
62 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Iberostar Grand Rose Hall

My husband and I are thinking of staying at this hotel but my husband isn't the lying by the pool/on the beach type and likes to go for walks while I sunbathe. Is there any where for him to walk to and is it safe for him to do this?

United States
Level Contributor
11,378 posts
115 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Iberostar Grand Rose Hall

"Is there any where for him to walk to"

The Iberostar is located about 11 1/2 miles from Montego Bay. The nearest thing that I can think of that I might want to go to is about 3 miles from the hotel.

"is it safe for him to do this?"

The Iberostar is located on the main highway along the north shore of the island. It is full of large trucks, large tourist busses, and many cars. There are no sidewalks in the area of the hotel. I do not consider it safe to walk along the road. I suggest using a taxi.

2. Re: Iberostar Grand Rose Hall

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, January 01, 2015