We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

You did not heed my warning...

You did not heed my warning...

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post at the original author's request.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:52 am, February 11, 2014
Saskatchewan, Canada
Level Contributor
3,310 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: You did not heed my warning...

Wow. When we go to the iberostar it is a week of my husband and I fighting....he turns the ac up making it feel like a meat locker and I turn it back down. In any event the ac can more than handle the thermostat arguments.

Chambersburg...
Level Contributor
2,921 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: You did not heed my warning...

dilmo. My post was in reference to Lisa E who in another thread said she had AC in her room but was upset because it was not in any of the common areas.

Yes of course if AC is listed as an amenity or feature of your room you should expect it. I never said you shouldn't. I do however think blowing up about not having AC in common areas and calling it "hell" over 80 degrees when there are soldiers fighting in over 100 degrees for our freedom sounds a bit ridiculous.

Brampton, Canada
Level Contributor
770 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: You did not heed my warning...

I thought this was the Jamaica forum???? not Mexico...

Mentioned in this post
Jamaica
Jamaica
Caribbean
Mexico
Mexico
North America
Oklahoma City...
Level Contributor
206 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: You did not heed my warning...

Yes Rachel713 I forgot we were talking about soldiers in Afghanistan and throughout the world who fight for our freedom every single day not about people's personal vaction's and how people decided to use the words they want to describe their experience on tripadvisor. How selfish am I?

Chambersburg...
Level Contributor
2,921 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: You did not heed my warning...

Why are you so pressed when I was not even talking to you or about you?

Obviously I am not the only one who found this persons series of posts a bit odd and confusing. According to them, anyone who rates the grand at better than terrible just got lucky. so 2,579 people got lucky but 12 people had a true experience? Come on... clearly there is some confusion and exaggeration taking place here.

Saint Louis...
Level Contributor
4,187 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: You did not heed my warning...

The place must have went to heck in a handbasket since we were there last fall. Yes, the A/C worked, even in the common areas. If that was hell, please save me a seat! One of THE NICEST properties we've been to, but then again, I guess we're used to "slummin".

17. Re: You did not heed my warning...

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, October 04, 2014