We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Just got back from the Iberostar Grand. Had a great time!

charlotte, nc
Level Contributor
15 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Just got back from the Iberostar Grand. Had a great time!

I'll be posting my review soon but just wanted to post because I found this forum so helpful while researching.

Off the top of my head, here are some helpful tips!

- Lobster is ON the menu. And it was delicious :) I had it with just about every meal.

- Free Wifi is available in all the rooms, not just the lobby area

- Get an ocean view room if you can!

- Skip the restaurant for lunch & enjoy whatever they make beach side on the grill. We had seafood & jerk chicken paella as well as beef, chicken & shrimp skewers w/salad

Scotch Plains, NJ
Level Contributor
4 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Just got back from the Iberostar Grand. Had a great time!

Thanks!

usa
6 posts
Save Reply
12. Re: Just got back from the Iberostar Grand. Had a great time!

Can you please tell me what the problem was with Clive Transport. We are going to the Grand in September and are planning on using them. Also where did they meet up with you inside the airport or outside.. Thanks

Walsall, United...
Level Contributor
141 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Just got back from the Iberostar Grand. Had a great time!

Hi Carolyn, just googled it and according to trip advisor you can pay with sterling, us or Jamaican dollars. It does say that if not paying with Jamaican dollars change may not be given. Last year once I knew how much the exit tax was I just put that money aside. There is a cash point at the airport as wells however it is some way away from the check in desk as a fellow traveller found out last year. I did pay in US dollars. Not long now:)

14. Re: Just got back from the Iberostar Grand. Had a great time!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:20 am, August 29, 2014