We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Price for upgrade IGHRH

Toronto
2 posts
Save Topic
Price for upgrade IGHRH

We are planning a return trip to Iberostar Grand Rose Hall. We definitely want an ocean front and are not looking for a free upgrade. I prefer to book what I want, rather than to hope there is an available room when I arrive. The online company we usually use is quoting approximately a $90/night fee difference between oceanview and oceanfront. My emails to the hotel have not yet been answered. Has anyone booked the lower price online, then paid to upgrade through the front desk ahead of time? Do you recall what the daily rate was?

Omaha NE
Level Contributor
24 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Price for upgrade IGHRH

Everything I have read said "Ocean View" is the way to go - request a room on a high floor, away from the elevators (noise).

Nottingham
Level Contributor
947 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Price for upgrade IGHRH

The2ks

Top floor ocean front is the way to go,we returned a few weeks ago and we had a ocean front room in the centre it was fantastic,from the UK the supplement was £950 for 14 nights,I hope that helps,I think it will be cheaper to book when you arrive ,but you then take the risk of availability,I would say take the chance,we will next time

3. Re: Price for upgrade IGHRH

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, June 05, 2014