We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Iberostar Grand RH Roll Call June 2013

Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
111 posts
18 reviews
Save Topic
Iberostar Grand RH Roll Call June 2013

Anyone going to IGRH in June? We are going with another couple and will be there for 7 nights 6/8 - 6/15. Will be our first time here.

Yonkers, NY
Level Contributor
168 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Iberostar Grand RH Roll Call June 2013

I'll be next door at the suites 6/23 - 7/3!

Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
111 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Iberostar Grand RH Roll Call June 2013

Hey

L77777, atlbeachbum, KimC and wakeandbake, are you guys getting packed and ready for a wonderful vacation at Iberostar Grand! I know we are. Are you interested in meeting up on Tuesday night (June 11th) in the Lobby Bar for post dinner drinks for a "T/A Travel Forum Meet and Greet"? We've been posting on this forum for several months now and it would be nice to meet some of you guys. We'll be there and so will sunsetspotter....looking forward to it.

schuylkill haven
Level Contributor
147 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Iberostar Grand RH Roll Call June 2013

Sounds great! See you then.

Virginia
Level Contributor
41 posts
1 review
Save Reply
14. Re: Iberostar Grand RH Roll Call June 2013

June 8-14 for us for 11th wedding anniversary. Hope to meet some of you there.

Atlanta, GA
Level Contributor
21 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Iberostar Grand RH Roll Call June 2013

Sounds like a plan! I finished packing last night - could you tell I was excited??

Roatan, Honduras
Level Contributor
80 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: Iberostar Grand RH Roll Call June 2013

June 8-15. Not even had time to pack yet. Too busy getting things ready with our business with us leaving. I know hubby, he will pack Sat AM. 5 more days

17. Re: Iberostar Grand RH Roll Call June 2013

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, June 05, 2014