We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Questions about Iberostar RH Suites

Washington, DC
Level Contributor
48 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Questions about Iberostar RH Suites

1. are there floaties / rafts for pool use? Readily available or should we bring own.

2. Are those deep soaking tubs I see in the pics on here in every room?

3. Do you need water shoes for beach area? Is it rocky?

4. Should we bring our own snorkel gear or is it readily available?

5. Is there drink and/or food service at beach and/or pool?

6. Any particular sites or deals for this place for June?

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
585 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Questions about Iberostar RH Suites

We stayed at IRHB but since it's the lower end of the 2 hotels I can still answer a couple of your questions -

1. Are there floaties / rafts for pool use? No - I don't think there are

3. Do you need water shoes for beach area? Is it rocky? No the beach is not rocky - you wouldn't need water shoes.

4. Should we bring our own snorkel gear or is it readily available? If you like to snorkel I'd bring your own gear - otherwise you need to sign it out and I expect there is a time limit. It's better to have your own to go when you want. There are man made rock reefs out front of all 3 hotels - not great, but decent snorkelling- always something to look at.

5. Is there drink and/or food service at beach and/or pool?

Yes there is drink service on the beach - we actually were never at the pool!

Cortland, New York
Level Contributor
3,568 posts
365 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Questions about Iberostar RH Suites

Just a couple answers. Yes, there are lots of floaties at IRHS for the Lazy river. You certainly could bring your own. No food at the pool-due to bird issues, plenty of drinks available everywhere! Great Beach BBQ one of the days for lunch-don't miss it! Enjoy your stay...we loved it!

Ontario, Canada
Level Contributor
403 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Questions about Iberostar RH Suites

1. Plenty of tubes for the lazy river but don't expect to move them to other pools.

2. Yes, giant tubs in all the rooms.

3. no water shoes needed.

4. If you plan on snorkelling a fair bit, it's more convenient to bring your own as the activitiy huts are at the two far ends of the beach, not that close to the the snorkelling which is in the centre of the beach.

5. drinks only, except lunch is available on the beach on beach BBQ days (Monday and Thursday?)

West Milford, New...
4 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Questions about Iberostar RH Suites

It seems that a lot of people say the pool water is cold. Since the air tempe rature is warm day and night any idea why that might be? Also, by cold what temperature is the pool water approximately?

West Milford, New...
4 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Questions about Iberostar RH Suites

It seems that a lot of people say the pool water is cold. Since the air tempe rature is warm day and night any idea why that might be? Also, by cold what temperature is the pool water approximately?

6. Re: Questions about Iberostar RH Suites

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, March 05, 2014