We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Iberostar Rosehall Suites Lobby bar

Lansdale, PA
Level Contributor
120 posts
23 reviews
Save Topic
Iberostar Rosehall Suites Lobby bar

Does anyone know if you can get a good gin martini at the lobby bar? I like Beefeaters. I know we could at the Iberostar Maya but the bartenders at the Bavaro couldn't make one to save their souls.

Brookfield...
Level Contributor
1,266 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Iberostar Rosehall Suites Lobby bar

I didn't try a martini, but every other cocktail I ordered in the lobby bar was excellent.

Charlotte, North...
Level Contributor
858 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Iberostar Rosehall Suites Lobby bar

Staying at the Grand next week and definitely spending time at the Suites property too for various reasons. Just saw a ton of pictures of the Suites and wow that lobby bar is gorgeous! Actually quite a few of the areas are so beautiful inside and out.

Charlotte, North...
Level Contributor
858 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Iberostar Rosehall Suites Lobby bar

There was no caption. Which area is this? It looked like the lobby bar had a bit of a different coloring/furniture. This is BEAUTIFUL! Thanks to whoever took it:

https:/…2520SUITES.jpg

Edited: 11:02 pm, September 06, 2012
Charlotte, North...
Level Contributor
858 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Iberostar Rosehall Suites Lobby bar

Lobby bar at the Suites? WOW

https:/…2520SUITES.jpg

elsewhere
Level Contributor
3,781 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Iberostar Rosehall Suites Lobby bar

Sorry I don't know about the gin, kalliecat (we stuck mostly with rum). I can only imagine that the selection is decent, as the bar was well-stocked. (Service is very good, too.)

That's odd, akabraz ... we were there for a week and never once saw that pink room in the first picture. I can't imagine where it could be. Possibly the lobby bar before the current renovation?

Just so you're not disappointed, the second picture has a bit of a distortion in that it makes it seem a bit more spacious than it really is. But it's a fine size. There are also bar stools which are missing from the picture.

newfoundland
Level Contributor
39 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Iberostar Rosehall Suites Lobby bar

The Bar in the picture is not the Lobby Bar, it is the bar next door to the cigar bar at the suites but I don't recall the name of it. It was a beautiful bar, we would often drop by there for a drink or two before the evening show. They also have entertainment there or Karoke some evenings. It was one of my favorite spots!

Charlotte, North...
Level Contributor
858 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Iberostar Rosehall Suites Lobby bar

Wide angle lens for sure but it's stunning! The first picture was in a specific album for the suites at Rose Hall. I will show it to the butler/concierge and ask. Based on the placement of the column (beam support iI would suspect) I don't think this is the same room renovated. Just a hunch. Regardless the grounds and inside are really captivating so I'm looking forward to heading over there each day.

newfoundland
Level Contributor
39 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Iberostar Rosehall Suites Lobby bar

I should have mentioned which picture I was talking about. It is the bar that was decorated in pink. The other picture is of course the lobby bar!

Saint Paul...
Level Contributor
2,290 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Iberostar Rosehall Suites Lobby bar

The pink bar is the music bar at the Suites which is down the hall from the lobby bar toward the Grand. They have live music in there (generally 4 piece bands) several times each week. Its a fun bar to hang out in as it is more lively than the lobby bars because of the music.

Charlotte, North...
Level Contributor
858 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Iberostar Rosehall Suites Lobby bar

Right. I knew what you meant. That pink room with the musical instruments is amazing. It said bar and/or lobby in the description somewhere.