We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Iberostar Rose Hall Suites for New Year's Eve?(or have been)

Which Rose Hall hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Plainwell, Michigan
Level Contributor
836 posts
19 reviews
Save Topic
Iberostar Rose Hall Suites for New Year's Eve?(or have been)

Our family of 16 will be traveling to IRHS from 12/28 to 1/4 for my parents' 60th wedding anniversary which is January 2. We'll also be celebrating New Year's Eve too!!! BONUS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyone else going then???

OR if you have been in the past.......can you tell me your experience???? Just curious what we're in store for. We can't wait!!!

Happy travels to ALL!!!!

Plainwell, Michigan
Level Contributor
836 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Iberostar Rose Hall Suites for New Year's Eve?(or have been)

bump..............anybody???????????

New York
Level Contributor
9 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Iberostar Rose Hall Suites for New Year's Eve?(or have been)

My husband and I will also be there for New Year's Eve this year and I heard that they usually have a New Year's Eve Gala on the beach with food and drinks, a live band, and fireworks!!! I also heard that you have to make reservations to attend this event. It is currently too early to make reservations since everything hasn't been finalized yet but I have no problem forwarding you any information as soon as I receive it, if you would like...

New York
Level Contributor
9 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Iberostar Rose Hall Suites for New Year's Eve?(or have been)

My apologies, I just realized that you and your family will be staying at the Suites and I inquired about the Grand. You can definitely contact them via email and they will let you know what is going on for New Year's Eve at that location. Best of luck to you all and I know either way, you and your family will have a great time :-)

Plainwell, Michigan
Level Contributor
836 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Iberostar Rose Hall Suites for New Year's Eve?(or have been)

Anyone going to be at IRHS for NYE??????

Or if you were there last year what can we expect?????

Plainwell, Michigan
Level Contributor
836 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Iberostar Rose Hall Suites for New Year's Eve?(or have been)

bump............

Plainwell, Michigan
Level Contributor
836 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Iberostar Rose Hall Suites for New Year's Eve?(or have been)

Will anybody be there for NYE???

Rocky Hill...
2 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Iberostar Rose Hall Suites for New Year's Eve?(or have been)

HI I just read your post. I wanted to know how new year's eve was last year as I will be there this year with 6 kids ages 18-26. Not sure if I a staying at the Beach or Suites yet.

Long Island, New...
Level Contributor
326 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Iberostar Rose Hall Suites for New Year's Eve?(or have been)

I want to go, it is my birthday! It has been 3 weeks since we left Jamaica, all I want to do is go back! :(

Plainwell, Michigan
Level Contributor
836 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Iberostar Rose Hall Suites for New Year's Eve?(or have been)

PLEASE take a minute and read my review. I did copy a part below:

"The oceanfront balcony was HUGE!!!! It sure made a nice place to view the New Year’s Eve fireworks. They were AWESOME!!!!

This brings me to the wonderful New Year’s Eve beach party and fireworks. There was ever-flowing liquor, wine and beer. Each person got a party bag filled with streamers, blowers, masks, hats, toys, etc. It was a GREAT, festive idea. There was a jamming Jamaican band that played well into the night. There was a huge screen T.V. set up so you could see the countdown and the ball drop. And the SPECTACULAR fireworks went off at midnight. This was one of the coolest moments in my life……..so far!!!!"

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!! Is really all I can say. You will NOT be disappointed.

Happy travels!!!!!!!!!!!

Sherwood Park...
Level Contributor
155 posts
181 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Iberostar Rose Hall Suites for New Year's Eve?(or have been)

We will be at the grand this year for New Years .Please send me some info if you find anything out Ie reservations etc.

Thank-you

Tom and Peggy