We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

hilton rose hall questions?

toronto
Level Contributor
150 posts
21 reviews
Save Topic
hilton rose hall questions?

just got back from hilton rose hall. any questions, I would be glad to help.

Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
31 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
81. Re: hilton rose hall questions?

we will be there this weekend in Jamaica ,who organized the tour to dunn falls

was it hotel or outside tour organizer.

montreal
Level Contributor
7 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
82. Re: hilton rose hall questions?

Hi fellow Canadian:) I am leaning towards booking this hotel for march but people often comment on the poor quality of the beach- or lack there of- what was your experience? I have three young kids ( all under 6) and wanted to know if the beach was clean and they would he able to play in the water... Thanks!

Williamsburg...
6 posts
Save Reply
83. Re: hilton rose hall questions?

Are there supervised activities for children in the evening or is there childcare available at night? We have a 10 & 7 yo old and were wondering if we would be able to havw any alone time. Thanks!

Williamsburg...
6 posts
Save Reply
84. Re: hilton rose hall questions?

Are there supervised activities for children in the evening or is there childcare available at night? We have a 10 & 7 yo old and were wondering if we would be able to havw any alone time. Thanks!

Grand Rapids...
Level Contributor
230 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
85. Re: hilton rose hall questions?

The beach is good for kids. It was clean, but shallow and small. I have a review of this resort on my blog, but I don't think I posted any closeup beach photos.

Wichita, Kansas
3 posts
Save Reply
86. Re: hilton rose hall questions?

How is the beach there? White sand clear blue water or rocky and somewhat man made ?

Grand Rapids...
Level Contributor
230 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
87. Re: hilton rose hall questions?

It seemed natural to me; not man made. Clear blue water, and mostly sand. We did not go in the ocean at this resort, although we did at the Holiday Inn a short distance away. Both beaches looked the same, except that the Hilton beach area is not very big. There were a couple small stones here and there where we did go in the water, but nothing of concern.

Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
31 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
88. Re: hilton rose hall questions?

just came back from hilton stay decent hotel,decent food,

Hartwell, GA
Level Contributor
2 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
89. Re: hilton rose hall questions?

Yes, I know that they have in-room coffee. Do they provide enough and enough cream and sugar? Or should I bring some of my own?

Braintree
Level Contributor
4 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
90. Re: hilton rose hall questions?

Im heading to HRH next week for New Years eve. I was just wondering if anyone used their gym there and what it was like? not sure if i should pack my sneakers or not. Also wondering if we should bring our own tubes for lazy river since Im sure the hotel will be full- has anyone experienced a shortage of tubes there?