We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rose Hall -family of 5?

Ottawa
4 posts
Save Topic
Rose Hall -family of 5?

Hi -we are looking for an all inclusive family resort in the Carribean that will really cater to the kids etc. But one of our families in the group has 3 kids...& on the webisite it seems like they don't really have rooms for 5 -has anyone stayed there & can give me some feedback? Thanks!!

Mentioned in this post
Caribbean
Caribbean
North America
Half Moon
Half Moon
#2 of 7 hotels in Rose Hall
Hyatt Ziva Rose Hall
Hyatt Ziva Rose Hall
#3 of 7 hotels in Rose Hall
Matawan, New Jersey
Level Contributor
348 posts
187 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Rose Hall -family of 5?

We are a family of 5 leaving Friday for a week. Our room has 1 king bed 1 double and 1 roll in.

near Chicago...
Level Contributor
335 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Rose Hall -family of 5?

I hope you can get a big enough room, it's a wonderful resort for families! We'll be there January 20-27th, counting down the days.

Edmonton, Canada
Level Contributor
216 posts
369 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Rose Hall -family of 5?

Hi,

Did you get an answer yet? We just got back from Rose Hall last week (I put a major post on the site:

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g660724-i11544-k16…

The rooms we were in could accomodate 5 (we were six so we had to book the second room). There were two queens and a chaise lounge that our 9 year old slpet on in one room. They brought in a cot too so only two kids sahred the king (in that room). The place really is fabulous, for kids and adults alike. My kids lived in the water park.

Mentioned in this post
Rose Hall
Rose Hall
Jamaica
4. Re: Rose Hall -family of 5?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:15 pm, September 16, 2009