We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

copy watches ane weather

Devon
5 posts
Save Topic
copy watches ane weather

Can you buy copy designer watches in Penang? If so where and how much. Are they more expensive than KL?

Conwy, United...
Destination Expert
for Penang Island, Sarawak, George Town
Level Contributor
4,623 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: copy watches ane weather

You can buy them in most markets - check out the night market in BF.

That said, you get a much great selection in KL. Price - well, that depends on how good you are at haggeling (slip into Monty Python mode)

Was the second question about the weather?

Always hot/humid - sometimes heavy showers. Take a 'brolly - good for rain and sun protection.

United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Mauritius, Grand Baie
Level Contributor
20,990 posts
1,790 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: copy watches ane weather

The night market at Batu Ferrenghi has a huge range. I went there in the month of Feb and it was hot.

Bristol, United...
Level Contributor
686 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: copy watches ane weather

My mum bought a watch 6 years in Penang and when we return in June she is buying a new one only because all the gold has come off!

If you are staying for a number of nights in penang and in BF then shopping in the market is what most people do each evening.

Coventry, United...
Level Contributor
525 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: copy watches ane weather

Hi Jackie

I bought two "Rolex" watches from BF night market 14 years ago that are still working (just keep replacing the batteries).

As Esor says,there may be more choice in KL but there is still plenty to choose from in BF.

Itik

Hey aliB, any luck booking Eden yet? They are allowing me to book for August.

Itik

London, United...
Level Contributor
1,326 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: copy watches ane weather

Petaling Street (Jalan) in KL is better, the choices are wider.

I never saw many good copies in Batu. If your doing a stop over in KL take a taxi yo chinatown. They have great copies of Alange & Sohne.

6. Re: copy watches ane weather

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:19 am, September 28, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Penang Island