We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

From Mumbai

bangalore
1 post
Save Topic
From Mumbai

Need advice;

Im leaving from Mumbai on 31st Oct. and have to be back by 3rd morning at Mumbai.

Should I go to Somnath first by 1st evening or to Dwarka by 1st evening first. I love to cover as many places as possible. I was told there are no buses after 7PM from Dwarka to Somnath? I want to see Bet Dwarka too.

I have to be back at Mumbai via Rajkot

That is I have to leave from Dwarka or Somnath latest by 3rd afternoon.

Please advice

Devpur Kutch
Destination Expert
for Gujarat
Level Contributor
1,526 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: From Mumbai

You will need to clarify whether you are travelling by air or by train. In the beginning you mention that you need to return to Mumbai by 3rd morning and at the end you write that you can leave for Rajkot latest by 3rd afternoon! Assuming that you have two nights, i suggest you spend the first night at Dwarka and the second night at Somnath.

2. Re: From Mumbai

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 am, October 27, 2013