We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

visit to dwarka &somnath

Mumbai (Bombay...
2 posts
Save Topic
visit to dwarka &somnath

I plan to visit Dwarka &somnath in March 2011 from mumbai.

Can u suggest reasonable mode of travel &stay in hotels at both

places. W are senior citizens. santosh

email add;-bssidhu1948@gmail.com

Bhopal, India
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: visit to dwarka &somnath

i plan to visit dwarka &somnath in march2011from bhopal can u suggest reasonable mode of travel &stay inhotels at both k k my emaill is kkgoyal1970@rediffmail.com

Delhi
Level Contributor
514 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: visit to dwarka &somnath

From Mumbai you can take the Saurashtra Mail straight to Dwarka.Spend at least 02 nights in Dwarka and 03 if you are not rushed for time.From Dwarka you can take a cab for Somnath via Porbunder(visit Gandhi birth place - Kirti Mandir),Junagarh(visit Narsinh Mehta Tulsi Shyam Hot springs,proceed to Somnath.In Dwarka you need at least 02 nights to visit Beyt Dwarka,Rukmini Temple and Nageshwar which is one of the 12 Jyotirlinghas of Lord Shiva.

Mumbai (Bombay...
2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: visit to dwarka &somnath

What abt hotels at Dwarka &somnath.How much time it will take to somnath via porbander.what is the cost of hotels? thanks santosh

Delhi
Level Contributor
514 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: visit to dwarka &somnath

Dwarka - Porbunder about 2-3 hours in a taxi and Porbunder - Somnath another 2 - 3 hours.For hotels you have decent ones in the range of around Rs.2500.

bangalore
5 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: visit to dwarka &somnath

is there not any dharmashala available at Dwaraka

bangalore
5 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: visit to dwarka &somnath

Can any one help me in drawing an itinerary --- covering Dwarak, somanath,Nageshwar,Rhishikesh,Vaishnodevi,kedarnath & Bhadrinath

7. Re: visit to dwarka &somnath

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, October 11, 2012