We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tobacco Shops

Which Argassi hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Ireland
Level Contributor
230 posts
20 reviews
Save Topic
Tobacco Shops

Just wondering is their anywhere to buy cigarettes in Argassi and what sort of prices are they? Also what brands - would the have the likes of Benson and Hedges etc? Thanks in advance

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
213 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Tobacco Shops

Im sure its the same over the island.. But may brands both greek and imported - and yes Benson & hedges is available well at least in a resort 30minutes away. And last season they were dirt cheap.. around €3 - €4 for 20.. Someone will probably give an update on this seasons prices..

Level Contributor
378 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Tobacco Shops

All the supermarkets sell them think saw benson hedges last year about 30-35 euros for 200 I think also going home from airport duty free had benson hedges x

Suffolk, United...
Destination Expert
for Cephalonia
Level Contributor
9,897 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Tobacco Shops

Hi,

Prices are fixed by the government.

B & H are 4 euros for 20.

Some shops will add a bit extra for credit cards.

Bob

Ireland
Level Contributor
230 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Tobacco Shops

Thanks a million for the replies! Less than half the price compared to home so that's good. Cheers :-)

Bromyard, United...
Level Contributor
477 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Tobacco Shops

All of the supermarkets in Argassi sell cigarettes including the main UK brands . No point in shopping around because prices are all set by the government and printed on the packet.

Edited: 8:11 am, June 13, 2013
Milton Keynes...
Destination Expert
for Argassi
Level Contributor
5,123 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Tobacco Shops

Best value are JPS 33 euros my usual brand L&M have gone up by over 10 euros a carton and are now 38 euros.Most brands are now around the 40 euro mark.

Ireland
Level Contributor
230 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Tobacco Shops

Thanks all. Will check out JPS, think I bought them before while in England so will give them a try. Thanks again

wigan
Level Contributor
83 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Tobacco Shops

Anyone know the price of golden Virginia or amber leaf out there at the moment?

Also the price at Zante airport.

Thanks

Milton Keynes...
Destination Expert
for Argassi
Level Contributor
5,123 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Tobacco Shops

Dave i cant give exact price.the packs are all strange weights now.Last pack i bought was 40 g and cost about 6 euros.

Ireland
Level Contributor
230 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Tobacco Shops

Hi, I got golden virginia 20g pack for €4.20. Didn't see them in any other sizes.Not sure about the airport, but think the prices are similar if not the same as the shops...the ciggies were anyway

Get answers to your questions about Argassi
Recent Conversations
More Argassi Topics