We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Diana Palace

Yeovil, United...
1 post
1 review
Save Topic
Diana Palace

Hi,

We are travelling next month and are really looking forward to the holiday, our only reservation is going on our first holiday with our 5 month old baby. I am a little worried about the facilities but also the availability of certain items that we will need such as formula.

I have been advised that some places sell special bottled water that you can used to make up milk and if that's the case then I will take powder with me. I don't want to pack unnecessary items if I can help it!

Any help or advise would be gratefully received!

Thanks

Peter Tours
Boat Tours, Sightseeing Tours, Boat Rentals, Speed Boats Tours, Day Trips
Tilbury, United...
Level Contributor
306 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Diana Palace

Hi

Sorry not a lot of help but im sure katerina from DP will be able to answer no doubt she will a soultion as soon as she sees your post. I was there last september and going back this september you will have a great time . When i was there last i was speeking to a young lady with a small child and she was having no dificuties so im sure you'll be fine.

enjoy beverley

zakynthos
Level Contributor
229 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Diana Palace

Thanks Beverley for your help! :-)

Hello Zap! Thank you very much for choosing to spend your summer holidays with us! Looking forward to have you here.

With regards to the water you can use to make some milk for your baby, you can go across the road to the mini market and supply with bottles of water only for your baby.

The best brands i suggest with water coming from local resources is ''Korpi'' / ''Avra'' and ''Ioli''. The majority local bottled water is of good quality, tasty and absolutely safe for your baby.

Another option you can have is to use the water stations within the premises of the hotel.

For your information, in our water stations in the snack bar, restaurant and bar we do desalination and reverse osmosis to our water and this makes it safe to drink.

If i was you i would just buy a few branded bottles for my baby's milk as it will be more tasty with branded water. If you need any more help just give me a note and i will do my best for you.

Tilbury, United...
Level Contributor
306 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Diana Palace

Hi Katerina

Getting some really well deserved good reviews on the last one there is mention of a new entertainment area is this by the new pool you spoke of before . Really looking forward to our visit in 10 weeks time loved Turkey but mainly stayed in hotel and grounds , it will be great to get out and about as zante is such a small Island with plenty to see and the locals are great people, Our friends will have a treat

thinking of food again yummm such good food both in your hotel and resturants in Argassi Lamb kleftico yummmmmm

( please ask the chef to put in on the menue when i get out there LOL )

best wishes beverley

zakynthos
Level Contributor
229 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Diana Palace

Hello Beverley!

So nice to hear from you! I saw that you must have had a blast in neighbor Turkey! Good for you! I loved this place from the photos i saw.. Massive! We have some new staff going at Diana Palace. I hope that you will like our new entertainment area. Its really colorful. It is located at the building right next to the elephant pool and everyone hangs out there now with Vasilis at the bar.

As for the Lamb Kleftico, you ask Sakis and he does the magic! ;-)

Do not miss to visit Peppermind in Argassi. It my favorite place for a good dinner. Try the cheesecake! and the Rissotto. You will love them! Looking forward to see you my friend! Take care until the big day! xxx

Tilbury, United...
Level Contributor
306 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Diana Palace

Hi Katerina

Yipeee all paid for booked my seats and airport parking just over 10 weeks and i'll be there.

The weather here is terrible and the tan from turkey is fadeing fast so it cant come quick enough.

Last year i had room 416 overlooking the elephant pool will this room and next door for our friends be availible and now guessing it near the new entertainment area is that the side of the Indian resturant. Does that mean you also have a bar there.

Still getting great reviews soooooooo cant wait

thanks beverley

zakynthos
Level Contributor
229 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Diana Palace

Hello Beverley!!

Its great to hear you everything is settled down! Countdown has just begun ;-))

Don't worry about the tan! You will get it here at no time! The sun is boiling and i hope that September will be warm because in May we had quite a lot of rain and i believe that summertime will be extended.. Thumbs up for the weather! You are absolutely right about the entertainment area. It is located in the building where the Mexican rest was. With regards to your request, i am sending an an email right now, so have a look when you are free. xxx

Tilbury, United...
Level Contributor
306 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Diana Palace

Hi katerina

Thanks for your reply and i know your team will do their best to accomadate me but no pressure . Yes the new entertainment area look nice and colourfull and fun .

Well still raining here will England ever get any sunshine i supose thats the price we pay for not having earthquakes and volcanos (LOL).

Just got home before the small quake in turkey .

See ya soon Beverley x

zakynthos
Level Contributor
229 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Diana Palace

I know :-( I have been told that the weather is very bad in the UK. I hope you will have some sunshine for the Olympic games. Fingers crossed! It good that you left before the quake thank God! if it is small then no problem ;-) It is normal for us too.

See you soon my friend! xxx

9. Re: Diana Palace

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, July 14, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Argassi
Recent Conversations
More Argassi Topics