We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Excursions

Which Argassi hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
East Anglia
Level Contributor
39 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Excursions

Can anyone recommend a good travel agency in Argassi to book excursions. I am interested in the Athens overnight trip and also Mount Olympus. First Choice/Thomsons don't do these excursions and I have found on previous holidays that local agencies can be considerably cheaper. Plus can you recommend a good boat trip with snorkelling.

Widnes, United...
Level Contributor
113 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Excursions

Hi I agree with everyone who says Manfredos, Peter is very nice and friendly he gives honest information, glad to hear hes going to be ok.

Kirdford, United...
Level Contributor
31 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Excursions

Just got back from argassi and stayed at the diana palace hotel and we used to places for excuersions one was peter like a lot have recomeneded and i also can reconmend him we also used cavo groso the office which is as you come out the main entrance to the hotel and turn left the girl there was very helpful and never that pushy and her prices were also cheeper than the tour operateros and the also did a trip for us to oplimiped which peter couldnt do this time

13. Re: Excursions

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:16 am, December 17, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Argassi
Recent Conversations
More Argassi Topics