We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Katerina Palace - cost of air-con in studios

Which Argassi hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Bromyard, United...
Level Contributor
477 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Katerina Palace - cost of air-con in studios

Hi

Going out to the KP on Monday, and was wondering if anyone knows how much it costs for the air-con in the studios? On Thomson website it says free in the hotel, but local charge in the studios.

Thanks

UK
Level Contributor
1,163 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Katerina Palace - cost of air-con in studios

€5 per day last month. It is free in the hotel rooms but its only on in July & august & at times as set by the hotel, you can't alter the timings in the rooms. The studios are a selfcontained aircon unit & you have complete control of timing & temperature etc. Its well worth the money

Edited: 1:25 pm, July 13, 2011
London, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Katerina Palace - cost of air-con in studios

When I arrived there late at night the "air con" was blowing hot air into the room. When we couldn't take anymore we went to the reception for information. They guy said "you need the remote". We ended up handing over the 5euro's per day for the air con. Funnily enough he didn't mention about the free times and I can assure you our room was only ever cooled by the air con we turned on. Wasn't until we were checking out that we heard about these free times..... That was in the hotel part.

Bromyard, United...
Level Contributor
477 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Katerina Palace - cost of air-con in studios

Thanks for the replies. Normally only go out in early/late season, so it's been years since I've needed the aircon - but I think I will next week - bring it on!!!!

UK
Level Contributor
1,163 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Katerina Palace - cost of air-con in studios

They must have changed the aircon in the hotel recently. We always stay in the studios so not sure about the timing etc but originally it was only controlled by the hotel in the main building, the remotes must be a new addition.

We go early & late & always have the aircon in the studios, that way you can close the doors & shutters to keep the noise & mozzies out & still get a comfortable nights sleep.

5. Re: Katerina Palace - cost of air-con in studios

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, October 05, 2012
Get answers to your questions about Argassi
Recent Conversations
More Argassi Topics