We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Argassi Zante or Tholos Rhodes

Essex
Level Contributor
46 posts
27 reviews
Save Topic
Argassi Zante or Tholos Rhodes

I have never been to either and wondered if anyone could give me pros and cons.

I want a abeach type hol with bit shoping, Maybe rent a car, nothing too comercial. But with enough to see and do nearby, ie by bus or Car.

Many thanks

Milton Keynes...
Destination Expert
for Argassi
Level Contributor
5,296 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Argassi Zante or Tholos Rhodes

dont know much about rhodes but zante has all that you have asked for.Beautiful beaches,superb views and countryside to explore by car.Zante town has the shops.Zante is very much geared up for couples and families with young children as i think teenagers get bored after a while.Any resort on the island is reviseted time and again by peaple eager to return year after year.One resort more geared towards the younger single peaple is laganas with nightclubs etc but all of the others are more family/couple friendly,more pros restaraunts mostly are superb and good value for your money.Cons i cant really think of any with the exception of the airport,it is ok on arrival but it seems so miserable when your going home.

Milton Keynes...
Destination Expert
for Argassi
Level Contributor
5,296 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Argassi Zante or Tholos Rhodes

Oops i forgot to mention argassi has not got the best beach in zante there are far better in other resorts but it in my opinion has the best beachbars some with swiming pools.vasilikos about fifteen minutes drive away has the best beaches and lots of them.

whatever you decide enjoy your holiday.

3. Re: Argassi Zante or Tholos Rhodes

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:15 pm, October 01, 2012
Get answers to your questions about Argassi
Recent Conversations
More Argassi Topics