We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

never been

Weston super Mare...
Level Contributor
136 posts
68 reviews
Save Topic
never been

hi all advice would be great thinking of going to zante .the katerina hotel in argasi ,anyone stayed there ,we usually go to corfu .thought we would try another greek island .is argassi suitable for disabled people .would like a rasort that is flat.all advice on zante would be good thanks

Sutton in Ashfield...
Level Contributor
444 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: never been

Hi Rodagirl

I am assuming with ya name you go to Roda in corfu? We have been going there for bout 9 yr . But we tried Kalamaki and loved it find it quite similar to Roda with the added benefit ofonlh being 5 mins from airport .

Sue

Weston super Mare...
Level Contributor
136 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: never been

hi thanks for the advice ,we have now booked to go to turkey next year ,the euro and the thought that a change would be good, so in september we will go to roda in corfu for the last time for a couple of years ,shame but you have to try something different sometimes .hope you have happy holidays ,thanks and yammas

sunderland
Level Contributor
8 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: never been

hi i stayed at this hotel last year with my bf, the bed and breakfast part of the hotel is 100times better than the self catering.

We booked self catering and the apartment we got was so bad i considered flying home on the first night it was a hole and the rest of the apartments was pretty similar however after paying an extra £160 we moved to the actual hotel part bed and breakfast an it was like a different place.

The rooms were clean quite basic but nice also the pool area was nice and the few bars right next to the hotel were really cheap and lots of fun

Taxis to the beach or other nightlife was fairly cheap but we found aragassi had most things we wanted.

I dont normally complain about anything but i would make sure if u go to this hotel that your not in the self catering part hope u have a good time x

Lincs
Level Contributor
547 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: never been

We came back last week from the Katerina Palace, we stayed in the self catering side of the place. The rooms were basic, but I found them to be very clean, I know they have to clean the rooms daily, due to the loo paper issue, but the maids made a fantastic job at cleaning up after us each day.

We've already booked to go again next year. I would like to stay in the hotel, but didn't think it was work half the price of the holiday again.

We spoke to other people in the self catering side of the hotel, while we were there, and they all thought the rooms were clean, but basic. For the prices Katerina charges, I think its pretty damn good.

Everywhere is on the door step too

15. Re: never been

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, December 17, 2010
Get answers to your questions about Argassi
More Argassi Topics