We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sikkim Tour

Kolkata (Calcutta...
Level Contributor
6 posts
Save Topic
Sikkim Tour

I am planning to reach Gangtok via the silk route starting from Lingtam. from Gangtok i would like to visit Gurudongmar lake and Yungtham valley. Is the total tour possible within 6-7 days including a day at Gangtok for sightseeing? I am planning to go around February 15th. Is there any option for white water rafting in Gangtok at that time? Can anyone make an itinerary for my trip?

Nathula Pass
Points of Interest & Landmarks, Historic Sites
MG Marg
Hanuman Tok
Points of Interest & Landmarks
Kolkata (Calcutta...
Level Contributor
408 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Sikkim Tour

Thank you so much.

Bengaluru, India
Level Contributor
4 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Sikkim Tour

Re : Gurudongmar - Yungthum package tour

We are planning to visit North Sikkim : Gurudongmar - Yungtham package for 2N/3D.

Who are the reliable package tour company / Agent in Gangtok/Kolakta offer a best price for the same ?

Edited: 2:04 am, December 10, 2013
Gangtok, India
Destination Expert
for Sikkim
Level Contributor
2,843 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Sikkim Tour

Save Reply
14. Re: Sikkim Tour

I am planning for a trip from Gangtok > Lachen > Gurudongmar > Lachung > Yumthang > Gangtok on Mar 2nd week 2015 for 3D/2N. Please advice it is the right time to visit the above place for sightseeing & snow fall.

15. Re: Sikkim Tour

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, September 28, 2015