We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

A true Valencian paella

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
125 posts
75 reviews
Save Topic
A true Valencian paella

Hi

We are making another visit to Los Cristianos 8 weeks on Monday...I am looking for any information from folks on here if they are aware of any restaurants which would offer the above dish.

I am not a seafood lover so it rules out the most known version of the dish but I am eager to try it with other meats.

preston
Level Contributor
1,327 posts
124 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: A true Valencian paella

we always go to raymonds in los cris for paella, but tbh we usually have the mixed,its proper spanish so I am sure they would do whatever version you ask for,

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
2,926 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: A true Valencian paella

I always get mine take away from Rosys bar opposite Guarda Civil just up from Zentral centre. Usually cooked and ready about 1ish

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
4 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: A true Valencian paella

Not in Los Cris but the Gran Paella Valencia near Porto Colon is amazing and great value. The prices and paellas are just amazing. I make sure I go there when I visit Tenerife. Doesn't look much from outside but don't let that put you off if you go. The place is always packed at night and you may find you will need to que. I always get the seafood paella. This place sits almost on the port so the seafood is as fresh as you can get.

4. Re: A true Valencian paella

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, June 29, 2016
Get answers to your questions about Los Cristianos