We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Christmas in Tenerife

Doncaster, United...
3 posts
Save Topic
Christmas in Tenerife

I will be spending Christmas in Tenerife with my husband on a self catering basis at the Aquamarine Golf hotel! Could anybody recommend a good restaurant to have Christmas Day dinner???

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
713 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Christmas in Tenerife

If I were you I would go to the rendezvous restaurant in the Winter gardens just down the road , you will be guaranteed good food and lots of Brits to share Christmas with,

Would advise booking in advance though

Doncaster, United...
3 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Christmas in Tenerife

Thanks, I've already emailed them!! They are closed this year for Christmas !!! Just my luck!!

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
713 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Christmas in Tenerife

There is a bar/restaurant under the Aguamarina apts called Northern lights now they are open xmas but early booking is advised

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
713 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Christmas in Tenerife

Just realised that the name of the restaurant in G.D.S IS harbour lights and not northern lights

5. Re: Christmas in Tenerife

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, July 19, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Los Cristianos