We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

beginning of september

Which Los Cristianos hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Middlesbrough
Level Contributor
42 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
beginning of september

We flight out 7 th of September . Never been to tenerife , so wanting to know what the weather is like and if it will be busy xx

London, United...
Level Contributor
5,416 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: beginning of september

Hi

Yes Tenerife will still be busy and September NORMALLY is one of the hottest months so take good sun factor lotion.

Tenerife is an all year round destination so it is never really quiet, with your departure dates most {I believe} of the UK families with children will be gone as they will have school term running then but everything in Tenerife will still be open and doing a good trade. Have a great time

Hope this helps

Sparhawk1

up north
Level Contributor
2,051 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: beginning of september

a good time to go, weather great and not many lager louts about after july/august.

Bristol, United...
Destination Expert
for Puerto de la Cruz, Weston super Mare, Tenerife
Level Contributor
3,850 posts
166 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: beginning of september

Hi I think September and October are one of the loveliest months to go. Still hot enough to spend long days on the beach or around the pool. The sea has had all summer to warm up and is refreshingly cool. All the bars and restaurants are open, and have a little more time to cook and serve some lovely local foods and wine.

All the summer flowering shrubs are full of colour, from to brightly coloured bougainvillea to the sweet smelling jasmine and stephanotis, that fill the night air.

essex
Level Contributor
1,855 posts
1,132 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: beginning of september

Great time to go,kids back at school.The younger generation all back at work.Weather still really warm,Everywhere still open,52 weeks of the year,so plenty of places looking for your business.So you can have a great time.

Middlesbrough
Level Contributor
137 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: beginning of september

Hi, |I'm coolingblonde, its an old log in that popped up on phone, so just deleted it

Thanks for the comments, I cant wait to go now. Just got back from Majorca. The weather was lovely, but the Scottish kids had just broke up, so was quite busy. Not that it bothers me, still enjoy my holidays no matter what

London, United...
Level Contributor
310 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: beginning of september

Rickybear,,

Lovely reply...Sounded almost romantic!! :)

We go to Majorca for the first time soon so was nice to read such a positive reply...

Lets hope those flowers are blooming there too!.

Tarnow, Poland
1 post
Save Reply
7. Re: beginning of september

I also agree that September is good time to go on Tenerife. First time I was in September/October. Weather was great - hot and sunny. It's my short movie from this trip, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJOFa41zf_I

Middlesbrough
Level Contributor
137 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: beginning of september

Thanks for the reply, can't wait. 3 weeks 5 days to go

Aberdeen, United...
Level Contributor
33 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: beginning of september

Tenerife gets busier when the school holidays finish and more mature people like myself venture over. September is the start of the busy season i m looking forward to getting back out there.

Level Contributor
3 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: beginning of september

Heloo is it going to be really hot in spetember I prefer cold climate around 12 - 20 degree is fine tho.? I am planning to to ibiz on 20th september for 2 weeks I am flying from mumbai x

Get answers to your questions about Los Cristianos
Recent Conversations