We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

restaurant persia rep

TRK
UK
Level Contributor
237 posts
30 reviews
Save Topic
restaurant persia rep

Hi does anyone know what happened to restaurant Persia and the rep Joe who used to stand outside, it's on the front near the sunday market. We wandered down to have a chat with Joe and sit on the sofa with a sangria but both have gone and it's no longer the Persia, it was empty which isn't a good sign when the others were busy so we asked after Joe, got a shrug, so went elsewhere. I'd love to say hi before we go if anyone knows if he's around.

Tenerife, Spain
Level Contributor
17,535 posts
149 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: restaurant persia rep

Joe hasn´t worked at Persia for a little while. Met him a few nights ago as he was going into the Perla Negra (or maybe next door) for a meal and he said he had moved across to Las Americas but didn´t say where - we didn´t spend long chatting as he had a hot date LOL. Nice man, excellent language skills, great PR some could take lesson from him and he always spoils my dogs 8).

redqueenmusings.wordpress.com

TRK
UK
Level Contributor
237 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: restaurant persia rep

Thanks for the reply, I agree he is a nice guy and very pleasant to converse with and one of the reasons we ever went ot the Persia, we are returning in Sept so hopefully might bump into him.

Dublin
2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: restaurant persia rep

He was moving to cabana bamboo beside the Mediterranean Palace in las Americas when we were over in August 2012. His friend Fan Fan is the owner. Have to agree we went to Persia to chat to him most days. Excellent PR.

Tenerife, Spain
Level Contributor
17,535 posts
149 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: restaurant persia rep

@skinnyj, While Fanfan is doing OK, (her food is excellent) Joe is no longer there he left around Christmastime.

http://redqueenmusings.wordpress.com/

Dublin
2 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: restaurant persia rep

Ah sorry to hear that redqueen. We are over again in June and were hoping to see him. Roll on June. Can't wait.

TRK
UK
Level Contributor
237 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: restaurant persia rep

Hi Red queen, if you happen to bump into Joe again would you tell him people were asking after him, maybe try and find out where he's at now and let us know please. Hubby and I would love to say hi and have a quick chat when we are next there in Sept. The other reps could learn a lot from him, we avoided more restaurants than I care to mention due to pushy reps. Roll on Sept. Thanks

7. Re: restaurant persia rep

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, May 03, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Los Cristianos