We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bar El Cine, Los Cristianos

Maidstone, United...
Level Contributor
1,284 posts
53 reviews
Save Topic
Bar El Cine, Los Cristianos

Where exactly is Bar El Cine as the map reference on Google (and all links that I have found to date) show it in completely the wrong location.

Thanks

cleethorpes
Level Contributor
11,887 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Bar El Cine, Los Cristianos

Sorry tried to post a link ,and its not working .I will try later

Edited: 2:35 pm, January 27, 2013
Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
10,488 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Bar El Cine, Los Cristianos

won't let me do the link i missed off

cuttle fish

herring

mackrel

all 7 euros except octopus which is 9

chicken is 6

Edited: 2:39 pm, January 27, 2013
Maidstone, United...
Level Contributor
1,284 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Bar El Cine, Los Cristianos

I only went to Tenerife for a long weekend and now I'm back.

I had a meal at various places including Restaurant Los Roques which is Michelin listed. The food at El Cine was easily as good as everywhere else and in fact better in some cases. Added to this that the cost is sooo cheap, it is possibly the best place to eat anywhere in the south.

I went there more than once during my 4 days and my favourite course was the octopus although it was a hard choice between that and the enormous prawns (8 for 7 euro).

It is definitely a 'must visit' place to eat if in Tenerife - don't be put off by the queue or the fact that it looks like an outdoor cafe (while eating I saw a few people look around the corner and then wander off - they obviously didn't realize what they were missing)!

Edited: 2:48 am, February 06, 2013
Cheshire
Level Contributor
47 posts
1 review
Save Reply
14. Re: Bar El Cine, Los Cristianos

I have often walked passed and wondered what all the fuss was about but there are some great reply's on this thread, just a couple more questions Roughly how many table covers do they do in a sitting

Can you book or is it first come first served

Is it open every day

Ashby Parva...
Level Contributor
153 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Bar El Cine, Los Cristianos

Its open from 11.00am through to the evening. You can't book but it does not take to long to get a seat. The food is great proving that simple is often best.

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
10,488 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: Bar El Cine, Los Cristianos

Hi

they don't do sittings it's just a case of que up and wait, we usually go after we've been on the beach for the day, around 4.00pm and we've never qued.

It's closed on a monday

enjoy..the prawans are fab, our grandkids love them

Maidstone, United...
Level Contributor
1,284 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
17. Re: Bar El Cine, Los Cristianos

We went about 7.15pm on Friday and got a table immediately, although it was the last one.

On Sunday we went at 3.50 and had a 10 minute wait.

There are loads of tables, 2's and 4's, the second time we were sat at a 4 seater.

Turn over is quite quick, with any wait varying according to size of party (i.e. when busy, it could be a little bit longer for a family of 4 or more).

18. Re: Bar El Cine, Los Cristianos

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, February 08, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Los Cristianos